Experienced Maryland Lawyer Assists Clients With The Everyday Legal Issues That Arise
I work closely with business clients to help them run their business without the burden of hiring in-house counsel or large law firms who forget your name after you hangup the phone. The most common business issues handled at The Berk Law Firm are:
- Employment Agreements — When running a business of any size, it is important to make sure you and your employees are in agreement when it comes to their employment. I will assist you by drafting employments agreements that protect the business owner’s rights, but also will go over industry standards to keep your business competitive in your field.
- Contract Review — As a business owner, you will be signing contracts with vendors, suppliers, customers, and anyone else you do with business with. Contract review is an important way to protect your business was clients and vendors.
- Employment Manuals and Trainings — As a business owner it is important to keep your employees safe and remain compliance with the law. Having annual trainings and an employee manual can assist in keep you compliant and keeping your employees happy and productive.
- Government Investigations — If you run a business and have employees, there is a good chance that at some point you will be subject to a government investigation. This is not something to fear. Following proper guidelines will make any investigation quick and less painful. Investing in sound policies upfront will protect you when the time comes.
- On Call Services — From time to time all businesses need to talk to a lawyer for minor problems that arise. The Berk Law Firm answers all calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours, to make sure small problems do not become large problems.
Confidently addressing the ongoing needs of your business
Consult with a dedicated Maryland business formation attorney
At The Berk Law Firm in Rockville, I provide clients with personalized attention while setting up business organizations and attending to their ongoing legal issues. Call me at 301-679-5009 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation to discuss your needs.